Friday, December 10, 2010

Tuition Increase

One of the uncertainties of attending college is the inevitable tuition increase. Tuition increases are an annual occurrence at many colleges and universities; whether online or brick-and-mortar institutions.

I received a message from the college that I attend stating that my tuition will go up about $400 per term starting in January. I am not happy with the situation but I will deal with it. If you are in a similar situation, you may want to looking into adding methods of financing your education. If you are inclined to write than you may consider HubPages.com.

1 comment:

assignments web said...

Nice and informative Blog regarding Marketing assignment help this is really helpful for people who interested in Online Education. Thanks and Keep Continue to share useful information with us.