Sunday, October 24, 2010

Expect some Stress

Today is Sunday October 24, 2010 and I have a paper due on Tuesday. I have not yet received a grade for my first paper in this course, which I submitted over two weeks ago. My schedule as an IT instructor places me in a classrioom 11 hours a day four days a week and another 4 hours on Friday.

I accomplish most of my writing on the weekends because I have virtually no time during the week. As any online student will tell you, time management is a very necessary skill to develop if you pursue an education online. However, circumstances at times make applying self management skill more difficult than necessary. I do not know yet how my mentor grades, which makes writing this next paper more difficult than normal. I also have to juggle time between work and family responsibilities.'

Jus what I need: more stres.

No comments: