Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I graduated on the 31st of March of 2007 and am at a point now where I must decide what to do next. I would like to teach in a university, so I believe that I will now need to go after a master’s degree. I will continue in the Information Technology disciplines because an MBA does not really appeal to me. My decision is should I specialize in security, web development, or software engineering.

The answer to that question will determine which of the three universities I am looking at will be the best suited for my goals. My choices now are Capella, Virginia Technical College, or Colorado Technical University. I should make my application soon so I can start in the fall term. I should not have a problem gaining admittance into any of them because I graduated with honors.

No comments: